Starfish in the News!
Sometimes Camp Starfish is called "stealthy," as we quietly go about our business of changing lives without a lot of fanfare. However, we love it when Starfish is highlighted in the news because it spreads the message about camp and helps build a network of support. Enjoy our stories! (the links open a PDF).
- "Special Needs Camps Put Fun Back in Summer" New England Psychologist Journal
- "Weston Youth Participates in Trip to Camp Starfish" Town Crier/Wicked Local
- "A Small Camp with a Big Impact" BostInnovation.com
- A Breather from Troubled Lives The Boston Globe
- "Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is" Yahoo.com
- Shortlisted: Camps for Children with Needs Ehow.com
- UUSWH Project: Intergenerational Appeal Wickedlocal.com
- Employees Vote $5,000 for Starfish Winter, Wyman Co.
- Campers Celebrate Halloween Monadnock Ledger-Transcript
- A Halloween "Best Bet" Monadnock Ledger-Transcript
Starfish Honored: Celtics' Heroes Among Us Boston Celtics
- Camp Starfish in the Catalogue! Catalogue for Philanthropy
- Students Gamble for Charity Effort The Daily Free Press
- Holden Advisors Launches 5k Walk for Starfish bnet.com
- People On The Go: Camp Starfish The Colgate Scene